Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week Four: I have a life again

The Hunt - graphite 


So, midterms are over! I made it through (barely). Last Friday was my brother's bake sale at school (it was for Valentine's Day, even though the day had passed...don't ask me why). So...I baked. Of course. And decorated. Four hours of icing and sprinkles and spatulas. And after all that, I forgot to take a picture of my edible masterpieces. So, instead I've posted a sketch of a horse and rider. Three quarters of my drawings are of horses  (I've been riding English style for about 11 years). As of late, I've been trying to move away from horses a little, and experiment with some new styles. But since I couldn't show you my cupcakes (as planned), you get yet another horse. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, liking your blog a lot. You can draw very well compared to the guys I know that do chem, and calculus! I can't really draw horses at all ... In fact we had a little comp at our studio to see who could draw the best horse, mine was more of a disney camel i'd say. Anyway, keep drawing!

    ReplyDelete