Sunday, July 31, 2011

Holy Cow!

I hope everyone's summer has been going well so far! I can't believe that it's back to school in a month. Right now, i'm at the cottage (with internet, I know - hardly roughing it!). I was about to go for a jog when I encountered this little guy by the tree in our yard:


Isn't he just the cutest! I BELIEVE it's a polyphemus moth caterpillar, but correct me if i'm wrong. AND then, I caught a couple snapshots of this monarch butterfly. They've unfortunately been quite a rare sight this year...



Anyways, I HAVE in fact been doing quite a bit of drawing, but (alas) I have no scanner at the moment. But on the bright side, I have updated my blog design a little! I now have tabs at the top of my blog (I am NOT computer savvy, so this was quite a feat), including an ART tab, which has a simple slideshow of some images. Please let me know if anything is not working, and i'll try to fix it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment